CDithem provides services to discover small molecular modulators of PPI targets with a drug discovery or chemical biology perspective.
Thus, CDithem can help you to:
- Optimize the purification process of the proteins of interest
- Develop target-tailored screening assays based on Fluorescence Polarization (FP), ELISA, Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC), Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) and cell-based assays (eg Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET))
- Prepare target-specific chemical libraries for screening and optimization using proprietary chemoinformatics technologies
- Identify hits and chemical probes using virtual and experimental screening techniques
- Optimize selected compounds toward a proof of concept in an animal model by combining experimental and computer-aided protocols